Create ClickUp tasks from new Google Sheets spreadsheet rows
Every time you add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically create a new task in ClickUp. The template uses this example spreadsheet.
Every time you add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically create a new task in ClickUp. You can use this template to get started.
Step by step instructions:
- Create a new scenario in Make (formerly Integromat)
- Select Google Sheets as the trigger app. The scenario will be triggered every time you add a new row to the spreadsheet.
- Select the Spreadsheet and Worksheet you want to watch for new rows.
- Select ClickUp as the action app.
- Select the Create task in list action.
- Select the Space, List, and Assignees for the new task.
- Use the following mapping:
Task name: Cell A1
Description: Cell B1
Due date: Cell C1
Priority: Cell D1
- Run the scenario and add a new row to your spreadsheet to test it out!
Example of use case:
You use Google Sheets to track your sales leads. Every time you add a new row to the spreadsheet, you want a new task to be created in ClickUp so you can follow up with the lead.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).