Create Google Calendar events from new Telegram messages
Every time a new message is received in Telegram, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically create a new event in Google Calendar.
Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically create a new event in Google Calendar every time a new message is received in Telegram.
Step by step instructions:
- Create a Telegram Bot
- Create a new Telegram Bot webhook.
- Add the following Telegram Bot modules to your Make (formerly Integromat) scenario:
a. Watch for new messages in a Telegram channel
b. Create a new event in Google Calendar
- Configure the Watch for new messages in a Telegram channel module and select your Telegram channel.
- Configure the Create a new event in Google Calendar module and map the fields from Telegram to Google Calendar.
- Run the scenario and test it.
Example of use case:
If you run a Telegram channel for your business, you can use this scenario to automatically create events in Google Calendar for new messages received in the channel. This can be used to track customer enquiries, support requests, or any other type of message.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).