Record all calls received on an Android phone into a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Every time you receive a new call on your Android phone, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet. The template uses this example spreadsheet.
Make (formerly Integromat) can automatically record all calls received on an Android phone into a Google Sheets spreadsheet. This can be useful for keeping track of customer calls, sales calls, or any other type of phone call. The template uses this example spreadsheet.
Step by step instructions:
- Make sure you have [Make (formerly Integromat)](https://www.integromat.com/) account.
- Create a new scenario.
- Search for and add the Android Phone module to your scenario.
- Select the Call Received trigger.
- Search for and add the Google Sheets module to your scenario.
- Select the Add a Row to a Sheet action.
- Connect your Google account to Make (formerly Integromat).
- Select the spreadsheet you want to use from the dropdown menu.
- In the Row field, enter the following:
- Received On:
- Save and run your scenario.
Example of use case:
- You want to keep track of all the calls you receive so that you can follow up with them later.
- You want to be able to quickly reference past calls and see when they happened.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).