Save Facebook pages posts to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Every time a new post is published on a specified Facebook page, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet. This template uses this example spreadsheet.
Integromat will automatically add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet every time a new post is published on a specified Facebook page. This template uses this example spreadsheet.
Step by step instructions:
- Create a new scenario.
- Click +Add a trigger.
- Select the Facebook Pages module from your list of available modules.
- Select the New post trigger.
- Specify the Facebook Page you want to track for new posts.
- Click Save.
- Click +Add an action.
- Select the Google Sheets module from your list of available modules.
- Select the Create a new row action.
- Select the Spreadsheet and Worksheet you want to add the new row to.
- Map the fields from the Facebook Page post to the appropriate columns in your Google Sheet.
- Click Save.
- Run the scenario and test it out by publishing a new post on your Facebook Page.
Example of use case:
If you manage a Facebook Page for your business, you can use this template to automatically keep track of all the posts made on that page in a Google Sheet. This can be useful for tracking metrics such as engagement or reach, or for simply keeping a running record of all the content published on your page.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).