Every time a new Etsy shop receipt is created, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically record a new accounting transaction in Wave.
Integromat will automatically create a new accounting transaction in Wave every time a new Etsy shop receipt is created.
Step by step instructions:
- Create an Integration in Integromat
- Add a new Etsy module
- Choose Retrieve Receipts
- Select your Etsy shop and enter the search criteria you’d like to use to retrieve receipt data.
- Add a new Wave module
- Choose Create Transaction
- Enter the transaction details (e.g. date, description, amount, etc.) and map the fields from the Etsy receipt data to the Wave transaction fields.
- Save your Integration and turn it on!
Example of use case:
You run an Etsy shop and want to keep track of your sales in Wave. Using this Integration, you can automatically create a new Wave transaction for every new Etsy receipt, making it easy to keep your accounting up to date.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).