Send new Instagram media (both images and videos) to Telegram Bot
When there are new media in Instagram, they are sent to Telegram Bot.
When new media is posted to Instagram, it is automatically sent to a Telegram Bot.
Step by step instructions:
- Add the “Watch Instagram” module to your Make (formerly Integromat) scenario.
- Choose the Instagram account you want to watch.
- Select the “Media Type” (Images, Videos or Both).
- Under “Options”, select the “Media” option.
- In the “Telegram Bot” module, select your Telegram Bot.
- In the “Text” field, enter the message you want to send to your Telegram Bot.
- Run the scenario.
Example of use case:
You can use this scenario to send new Instagram media to your Telegram Bot automatically. This can be useful for keeping track of new content from your favorite Instagram accounts.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).