Send Slack messages for new Facebook Groups posts
Every time a new update is posted to a selected Facebook Group, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send a message in Slack.
Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send a message in Slack every time a new update is posted to a selected Facebook Group.
Step by step instructions:
- Create a new scenario in Make (formerly Integromat) and choose the Facebook Groups app from the list of available apps.
- Select the Get new updates from group trigger.
- Enter the Group ID of the Facebook Group you want to monitor for new updates and click the Continue button.
- Add the Slack app to your scenario.
- Select the Send a message in channel action.
- Enter the channel name or ID in the Channel field.
- Enter the message text in the Message field.
- Click the Continue button.
- Set up the scenario and click the Run button.
Example of use case:
You can use this scenario to automatically send messages in Slack whenever a new update is posted to a selected Facebook Group. This can be useful for keeping members of your team up-to-date on what’s happening in the group.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).