Send Telegram messages for new Facebook Groups posts
Every time a new entry is posted to your Facebook group, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send a message to a selected chat in Telegram.
Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send a message to a selected chat in Telegram every time a new entry is posted in your Facebook group.
Step by step instructions:
- Create a new scenario in Make (formerly Integromat).
- Add the Facebook Groups module and select the Watch Group Posts trigger.
- Select the group from which you want to get the new posts.
- Add the Telegram module and select the Send Message action.
- Select the chat to which you want to send the messages.
- Enter the message text. You can use template tags to insert data from the Facebook group post, for example:
- Run the scenario.
- Every time a new entry is posted to your Facebook group, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send a message to a selected chat in Telegram.
Example of use case:
You can use this scenario to automatically send messages in Telegram whenever there is a new post in a Facebook group. This can be useful for monitoring purposes or for keeping group members up to date on what is happening in the group.
Try out this ready to use workflow template:
Find more templates on our website:
Business Automated is an independent automation consultancy. You can visit us at www.business-automated.com if you would like to request custom automation for your business. Visit our YouTube Channel for more automation ideas to accelerate your business. If you like our work buy us a coffee or follow one of our affiliate links and try out Make (formerly Integromat).